Vampire Games have a strong appeal on millions of gamers; they bring an adrenaline rush, a chill, and a horror type thrill into our gaming experience. Over the past decade numerous vampire games have been released on every known gaming platform, in this article we will pick ten of the best, most addictive and most popular vampire games.
10. Vampire Night: Features a cast of enemies and demon bosses to fight, and the shooting style in this game makes it one of the best vampire shooters.
9. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2: A deep story line made better with its amazing graphics the game was well received by critics and gamers.
8. Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption: If you’re a fan of RPG games, you will surely enjoy this game as its open ended game play and immense storyline will have you loving it.
7. Devil May Cry 4: The action controls in this game offers many fighting styles and moves which will leave players addicted.
6. Devil May Cry 3: Very high level of difficulty, this is a game for the serious vampire gamers. It will leave you with one of the most intense gaming experience ever.
5. Castlevania Curse of Darkness: An engaging environment and storyline, this is an RPG that offers a ton of action.
4. Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain: The fictional world in the game is deep and offers various activities and secrets. The replay value of this game is amazing as there’s so much to do.
3. Castlevania: Layment of Innocence: Considered to be the best game from the Castlevania series. The plot, the music and the characters are all unique; the storyline really captures the gamers.
2. Blood Rayne: A game that was so good it soon became a movie and a comic book series. A third person shooter with more violence and gore than the SAW movies, this game will have vampire gamers hooked.
1. Devil May Cry: Sold 2 million copies and considered one of the best action games on the play station 2 console, Devil May Cry is everything your looking for in a vampire/demon game.